Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Author Topic: Sore boobs!  (Read 1279 times)

Charliegirl@

Sore boobs!
« on: May 09, 2018, 06:41:13 PM »

Hi all, just been on  low dose estrogen only for a couple of weeks, feel better so far but my boobs are sore!!😯. Will this disappear any advice?
Cheers Charliegirl

Dotty

Re: Sore boobs!
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2018, 06:51:13 PM »

Yes it should get better as your body adapts to the oestrogen .

Pat2121

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2018, 10:07:12 PM »

Yes,definitely! Just been through this myself

Charliegirl@

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2018, 02:49:09 PM »

Thanks girls!xx

CINDYGIRL

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2018, 07:04:59 PM »

Hi Charliegirl - I have been on Elleste Solo for quite a number of years following a total hysterectomy and yes, had sore boobs especially as I had been on/off HRT a few times too so each time I went back on I had soreness for a week or two.   Did have a scare in the last two weeks though following a recall after my mammogram and to say I was terrified is an understatement!  Had an appointment had the Breast Clinic this week and following a physical examination by the Dr followed by an ultrasound it turns out I had a large cyst - and this was showing on my previous mammogram 3 years ago too but had got a lot bigger so needed investigating.  Was I relieved - you bet I was as you can imagine.  The cyst was drained there and then (not at all painful ) and I watched it disappear on the ultrasound.  The Dr did tell me that being on HRT can cause these cysts which I didn't know as it was always Cancer that is mentioned which is obviously the main concern when on HRT . I always did regular boob checks myself and put any ‘tenderness' I felt down to just the effect of HRT so was totally unaware of the cyst being there.  So, just to say - be aware and check regularly - it was only a cyst - thank goodness - but still gav3 me an anxious time 😱