Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 76 out now. (Summer issue, June 2024)

media

Author Topic: Experiences with Femseven Sequi  (Read 1064 times)

Mabram

Experiences with Femseven Sequi
« on: May 03, 2018, 09:10:44 AM »

Hi Everyone,

Just wondering what others experiences are with Femseven Sequi? I am now on week 5 of this so Patch 1 and wondered if it's normal to still not be feeling that great.  The hot flushes have calmed down and I don't feel quite so headachy and nauseas as I did the first few weeks but my anxiety is still really bad, I'm feeling depressed,  I'm crying all of the time, still not able to go to work because if it and am just so fed up. I know I should give it 3-6 months to have the full effect but will things improve? Is it just early days? Just wondered how other people have got on and how long it takes? Think I am just after some re-assurance that HRT was the right thing to do.  I am on Propanalol to try and help with the physical side of the anxiety but really do not want to take anti-depressants as had a very bad experience with them.

Dancinggirl

Re: Experiences with Femseven Sequi
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2018, 09:21:04 AM »

Hi and welcome to MM Mabram - very early days yet.  If the flushes etc have already improved than you are on a good path. Look at your diet and exercise to see what you can improve - are you getting out for good brisk walks everyday - especially now the warmer weather has finally arrived? Can you cut out any unnecessary stresses in your life?  Do you practise relaxation techniques?
Try a good Vitamin D supplement - this long wet and cold winter has left so many of us vitamin D deficient.  Symptoms of Vitamin D deficiency are: fatigue, low mood, aching joints, poor sleep etc.!!!!

There are no quick fixes I'm afraid.  You are doing the right things - just be proactive and patient.

DG x