Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: Why has my dr fast tracked me  (Read 9173 times)

GypsyRoseLee

Re: Why has my dr fast tracked me
« Reply #90 on: May 05, 2018, 09:21:12 AM »

And so Herbie will move on to another forum, never taking responsibility for herself and her behaviour - and never giving support, only taking and taking and taking it.

Herbie73

« Reply #91 on: May 05, 2018, 09:50:20 AM »

Are you serious why are you being so unkind gypsyrosielee, are you just nasty by nature, I would never treat another human being with such disrespect, I'm always helping people with there problems and giving advice, you cannot judge someone when you do not even know them, maybe you need lessons on how to treat people, you are lucky that you are not speaking to someone who is right on the edge, because believe me you could tip them over it, I'm not going to other forums I am taking resposability for my anxiety, I hope you can live with the fact that your advice is useless to anyone going through anxiety, I really think maybe you should educate yourself and stop dishing out insults, and start being a it more compassionate, I don't need lessons in that, I have more of that than most people I know, once again keep your insults to yourself.

Herbie73

« Reply #92 on: May 05, 2018, 09:52:47 AM »

Oh and by the way you are no different to a online bully.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #93 on: May 05, 2018, 02:42:45 PM »

GIRLS!  Enough already.

I was fully aware of my Dad's nervous breakdowns as we took him to and from Hospital as well as visiting regularly.  However, it wasn't until 5 years ago that I became aware of the reasons  :'(  :'( ........ now I can't explain to him that I know the ins and outs more than whislt I was growing up because he died in 2006. 

ENOUGH!  go back to the thread.  The written word is static. 
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]