Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: Menopause and periods  (Read 1268 times)

Shazawazza69

Menopause and periods
« on: April 16, 2018, 12:13:41 PM »

This last year my periods have been very irregular . From starting between 28-33 days and now anywhere from 13days break or longer from first day of previous period. I'm totally shattered . It's getting to the point that I be permanently wearing sanitary towels.
I suffer from Fibromyalgia and Chronic fatigue with this happening every fortnight the tiredness and pains become really overwhelming.😖
What I have noticed is that after having sex I end up having a bleed for up to 5days. So horny as well like last night I wanted to jump on my partner and go for gold hahaha 😂. But he would not have been impressed as he had to get up for work at 3am. Damn. 🙄
Anyway is anybody else the same ?
 I know irregular periods are normal.
 But I don't want to make out with my partner only to end up with a bleed a few hrs after or in 2 days time.
I also have a wks holiday in June where we are going away. It's going to spoil the whole thing.
Thanks Xxx

Dancinggirl

Re: Menopause and periods
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2018, 12:37:03 PM »

Hi and welcome to MM - the peri menopause stage can be very challenging.  Do read this really informative article that may help you understand what is going on: https://www.menopausematters.co.uk/magazine/articles-mainly.php#perils

DG x