Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Author Topic: Hysteroscopy today  (Read 927 times)

Herbie73

Hysteroscopy today
« on: May 02, 2018, 04:59:46 PM »

Hi ladies, I just want to let you know how today went, I was a total mess when I got there, went in, gynocologist calmed my nerves said my dr had been overly cautious and my scan looked normal, but as I was there to have it anyway to put my mind at rest, procedure was painless, he said womb looked healthy and pink, no issues, took a biopsy yo reinforce this, went outside with him, he said he thinks everything is completely normal and shouldn't need to see me again and go home a book a nice holiday as that what I told him before hand, feel so much calmer, obviously not going to be completely relaxed until results are back, but feel so much better, I've sent of my referral for cbt therapy, so hopefully if anything like this in the future happens I will be able to cope better, anyway I just want to thank you for your support and just to say any ladies that need this procedure, I found it totally painless and very quick, took a couple of ibuprofen before.

Thanks

Herbie xxxx

dahliagirl

Re: Hysteroscopy today
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2018, 05:05:04 PM »

Glad it all went ok for you. Put your feet up and do something nice for yourself  :)