Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: New HRT, lenzetto  (Read 21737 times)

luna66

Re: New HRT, lenzetto
« Reply #45 on: October 17, 2020, 11:52:29 AM »

Hello everyone

I promised a Lenzetto update once I'd been using it for a little while. Well, I used three sprays daily in place of Estrogel since August and some of my symptoms returned - hot at night, 'breakthrough' bleeding, vaginal discomfort.

I've been back on the Estrogel for a week (which I combine with a mirena coil and testosterone gel) and am feeling better already. My gynaecologist suggested that some women absorb the gel better and vice versa. Mysterious.

Anyway, it didn't work well for me. Just thought I'd drop in to let you know.

Hope you're all doing well in these difficult times. They don't help, I have to say!!!

luna66 x

Madge79

« Reply #46 on: October 18, 2020, 06:33:31 AM »

This is exactly what happened to me. I then moved to evorel patches as was so much easier than tons of gel but I got a slight skin reaction, now been switched to extradot patches and the same is happening as with lenzetto. Flushes are back and some other symptoms creeping back in.
Back to estrogel for me I think!

luna66

« Reply #47 on: October 18, 2020, 11:17:51 AM »

Yes, I'm much better on the Estrogel.

Odd thing is why my gynaecologist recommended it when I was doing well on Estrogel. He said Lenzetto was now available and more convenient to use. Turns out there were some problems with a batch of Estrogel over the summer (something about the way it had been stored made it ineffective) and perhaps he was recommending it for that reason.

Anyway, Lenzetto's not for me, but it may suit others. It's a shame as is more convenient to use than the gel, but the gel doesn't bother me so much. I'd much rather feel well and be properly absorbing it as I have osteoporosis.

Madge79

« Reply #48 on: October 18, 2020, 05:51:52 PM »

I know I was really disappointed it didn't work for me as it really was so convenient! That's why I thought I would try the patches but that doesnt seem to be going too well either!

I will probably end up back on the gel before too long, I got on well with it but I was on 4 pumps a day so it became a bit of a task!!

LuckyElle

• First Flush
« Reply #49 on: March 08, 2021, 02:30:26 PM »

Hi everyone, has anyone find putting on weight with Lenzetto spray?
I have put on weight with oestrogel pump xxxx
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]