Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: In fear of the Uterogestan hit!  (Read 946 times)

Kernow

In fear of the Uterogestan hit!
« on: April 11, 2018, 06:19:13 PM »

So on first time of trying Estradot for the first 15 days and then adding in Uterogestan 200mcgs for 12 days...previously taken Estradot and Uterogestan together (Uterogestan 100mcgs).
It had been pretty horrendous, memories of bad PMT at its most potent, anger, sadness...anxiety through the roof. I also felt drugged which was hard to deal with whilst working and looking after my son.
Then came the new cycle...still the same until D10 on just the Estradot...corny but the Sun simply came out, the fog had lifted...I actually felt joy again, happiness...it'd been so long I almost couldn't believe it.
D13 now and I'm still me (pre all the menopause).
However looming on the horizon is D15, Uterogestan add in and I'm very afraid of being ‘put back in the box'.  These few days have been a revelation, I'm someone I thought I'd lost years ago.
If anyone has any similar experiences I'd welcome their suggestions to how on earth you cope with the Progesterone sensitivity. Thanks :)

Kernow

Re: In fear of the Uterogestan hit!
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2018, 08:06:22 PM »

Good to know I'm not the only one.
My G.P. suggested I try it this way to see if I was really Progesterone sensitive. I think she wasn't sure what was impacting, although I must admit I thought it was more likely to be the Progesterone.
Another Progesterone as you suggest might be a good idea.
Just wish I didn't have to take it :-\