Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: Hi - new to MM and new to HRT  (Read 831 times)

Robb V

Hi - new to MM and new to HRT
« on: April 11, 2018, 12:32:43 PM »

As a new by to the forum I Wanted to say Hi everybody - I'm 57 and after my initial (bad) experience with Evorel patches 4 years ago I have only recently felt desperate enough to want to try HRT again. I am on week 3 of Estrogel pump pack / Utrogestan 100mg which I'm taking continuously. So far-so good! My hot flushes have subsided and I'm sleeping better. Am feeling a bit bloated , as if about to mensruate, but that was kind of expected.
In order to be organised I requested a repeat RX from my surgery in plenty of time so as not to run out, however when I presented the RX To my local Lloyds pharmacy I was told that the Estrogel pack is now unavailable for the foreseeable!!!!! Knowing  how popular the Gel pack is I am wondering if anybody else has come across this?? Is there really only one Gel pack to choose from? Does anybody know why the Estrogel pack has become unavailable?

Dotty

Re: Hi - new to MM and new to HRT
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2018, 01:10:10 PM »

I contacted the manufacturers and was told that Oestrogel would be available this week.....I hope they were telling the truth .

Robb V

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2018, 01:33:48 PM »

Hi Dotty - thanks for that snippet. I will also try to call them. I'll also see if Boots can order for me.

Dotty

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2018, 01:35:20 PM »

I'll email them again