Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: Femoston-conti 1/5 mg  (Read 964 times)

Bellab

Femoston-conti 1/5 mg
« on: April 09, 2018, 08:36:09 AM »

Hi I'm a new member. Been on femoston-continue HRT for around 5 months. I'm finding my hands and feet are starting to ache. Anybody else experiencing same.?  I'm 56 so still in my prime !

Dancinggirl

Re: Femoston-conti 1/5 mg
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2018, 01:08:03 PM »

Hi and welcome to MM
Aches and pains are all part of ageing I'm afraid. Probably nothing to do with the HRT but some exercises might help.  If flushes are under control with this HRT and it's suiting you generally, then it's worth looking at other lifestyle choices to see if there is anything you could improve. Are you taking Omega 3 oils and vitamin D?  Vitamin D deficiency brings fatigue and aching joints! We've had precise little sunshines for so long now, so we all need some Vitamin D supplements.   You may have a bit of arthritis - talk to you GP or a physiotherapist.  Dg x

Bellab

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2018, 06:30:20 PM »

Thank you for reply.  This is the third hrt I've tried and does suit me, seem calmer etc but just little concerned regarding aches and pains all of a sudden.  Yes take supplements have done for years.

Dancinggirl

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2018, 06:32:20 PM »

I doubt the HRT is responsible for aches and pains.  It's been a long, cold and very wet winter - I think we are all aching a bit - we are also getting older!!!  DG x