Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Cm and pin****s of blood  (Read 1691 times)

Herbie73

Cm and pin****s of blood
« on: March 30, 2018, 02:52:39 PM »

Hi all, this is my second post on here, once again if any ladies have had the same issue as me could you post some messages of reassurance, so I wondered does any one get clear cervical mucus with a tiny pin**** of blood I mean so small if I wasn't looking for it, I would not notice it, I have had no spotting so far since mid cycle and that was 1 day which is usual for me but I have had the odd pin**** of blood, also I have been suffering with backache this week, it makes me nervous to go to the toilet now because I constantly feel like I have been spotting but I haven't, I don't know if this is just anxiety, but I always feel like I have, please if there is anyone who could help put my mind at rest a little I would really appreciate it.

I am nearly 45 and had my last smear 10 months ago.

Many thanks

Herbie :'(

Taz2

Re: Cm and pin****s of blood
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2018, 05:17:31 PM »

Hi Herbie. I think it's advisable to check this out with your GP. Although mid-cycle spotting is usual for you it may still count as unusual bleeding. It's best to make sure that everything is ok and it's reassuring that you had a smear so recently. It would put your mind at rest I'm sure. Are you on any hormone treatment?

Taz x

Herbie73

Re: Cm and pin****s of blood
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2018, 06:36:13 PM »

No I'm not on anything at the moment, last month I had proper spotting now this month it is a lot lighter,almost non existent, I really don't want to go to the Drs as I have health anxiety, and I am so worried that they will want to do test, I can bearly get through my smear test every 3 years, my mum had constant bleeding for months when she was in her early forties and stopped altogether when she was 52, so I'm wondering if I may be following her, I also have brain fog ( threw my purse in the bin yesterday, I did have night sweats but they have subsided now, joint pains, waking about 6 times a night, as well as the spotting but only for this month at the moment.

Many thanks