Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: New here need advice  (Read 800 times)

Herbie73

New here need advice
« on: March 29, 2018, 06:17:57 PM »

Hi all,

So this is the first time I have posted on here, but I could do with some advice.
So I am 45 next month and have been having a strange month when it comes down to periods, so for the last year I have been having mid cycle spotting for 1 day and it's slap bag in the middle of the month, but last month I didn't get this and 7 days before my period I started spotting, then I went on to have a 7 day period( normal for me) so it stopped on the Sunday everything was fine then the following Saturday I had the 1 day bleed mid cycle, but the days that followed I had tiny and I mean tiny pink bits when I wiped but only once or twice I wouldn't even had noticed if I hadn't been looking, and thats the problem I have now become paranoid every time I go to the loo, so what I want to know is has this happened to anyone else and could it be perimenopause, other symptoms I have had are night sweats but not for a while, interrupted sleep waking about six times a night, brain fog, not being able to remember names etc.

Also I spoke to my dr who said it could be stress as my daughter had a baby last month and to see how it goes if it's the same this month she will do a scan, but I suffer with health anxiety si I am petrified I have something sinister, I had a smear 10 months ago which came back clear.

Anyway I am sorry to going on, but I needed to explain , I hope someone will be able to reassure me.

Thanks herbie xxxx

Tinkerbell

Re: New here need advice
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2018, 06:20:50 PM »

Sounds very peri to me, I had odd spotting in the run up to my last period, are your smears up to date?

Herbie73

Re: New here need advice
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2018, 06:22:21 PM »

Yes I had my last 1 10 months ago xxxx