Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Update on hrt pallaver  (Read 1481 times)

Daisydot

Update on hrt pallaver
« on: March 28, 2018, 12:55:47 PM »

Hi ladies just thought I'd update.
I got a very nice letter from the gp today following my letter of complaint to the practice manager.
She has apologised and said she would follow the recommendations of meno consultant and my hrt was now on repeat and her main concern was the financial pressure on me by going private (yep rightyho) she is happy for me to continue seeing my consultant for reviews so I've advised her if she is indeed concerned about my finances she has the option to refer me to him on the nhs as he is also a nhs consultant.be nice if she took me up on that one lol.anyway fair doos she's done what I needed her to do and kudos to my consultant too for following up and persisting on my behalf so I'm just gonna stick with him if I'm honest I was just a bit reluctant about him examining my undercarriage I'm so shy so that's why I wanted to see another consultant and why I was interested on postings about the other consultants so anyway that's a great result as far as I'm concerned now but an awful lot of stress and frustration along the way.Im an awful lot happier now.xx

Dotty

Re: Update on hrt pallaver
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2018, 01:01:17 PM »

Good news Daisydot. And well done for fighting for what you are entitled to. 👍🏻

Robin

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2018, 01:01:27 PM »

Hooray! That's brilliant news. Well done for your persistence in such trying circumstances Daisydot

Daisydot

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2018, 01:06:50 PM »

Thanks so much ladies it's nice to just be able to vent isn't it lol.xx

suziq99

• GBX Marine
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2018, 02:42:13 PM »

Welldone daisydot glad to hear it.

Maryjane

« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2018, 03:02:02 PM »

Result 🙌 every tom dick and harry has seen my undercarriage 🤷‍♀️ and students training along the way .

Too them it's no different than a chiropodist looking at your feet . 😊

Joaniepat

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2018, 03:57:45 PM »

So pleased to hear your good news Daisydot. You finally got what you and every other menopausal woman should be entitled to without all that hassle and hard work. Maryjane is right, they've seen every imaginable kind of fanjo before, so get him to look at yours to put your mind at rest.
JP xx

Daisydot

« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2018, 04:14:58 PM »

It's also 🌬phobia I have ladies  :rofl:I really can't help it as soon as I'm on any table it let's rip and I've nowhere to hide my laughs.I was going to get checked when I go in May for review so I think I'll email him and forewarn him lol ty all.😘

Mary G

« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2018, 07:12:12 PM »

Well done Daisydot!