Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Vagifem success  (Read 1953 times)

Loubylou

Vagifem success
« on: April 02, 2018, 01:04:22 PM »

Hello ladies
I was prescribed vagifem due to dryness and soreness. I have only been using it for 4 days and I already feel a little better down there.
Does anybody else have success with this? Do you find a libido increase? Also I was only given a 1 month supply, can I ask for this on repeat prescription?

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Vagifem success
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2018, 01:25:18 PM »

Don't know about libedo but the products help VA a lot.  It's a Life-long commitment ........

Dotty

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2018, 01:29:22 PM »

Yes it should be on repeat because you need to keep using it.

Tinkerbell

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2018, 03:34:12 PM »

Vagifem has been my saviour! Once my VA was sorted I was more interested in sex, so if the soreness is putting you off of sex feeling more comfortable should help.

Hurdity

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2018, 05:14:50 PM »

Yes - you need it on repeat. I expect you were prescribed a short course so the doc can review and if you are OK on it you should get 3 months worth at a time? It has no effect on libido but may affect your experience of intercourse because you should be more comfortable down there so if the pain/dryness has been putting you off then you may well find you relax more and are better able to enjoy the experience  ::)

Hurdity x

serenity now

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2018, 07:14:46 PM »

Me too !  Been on it for two weeks and wonderful to have one part of my anatomy feel like a young woman;-)
It's a shame that we have to be on medication indefinitely - I've been looking into the treatment called 'The Mona Lisa Touch' - but can't seem to find any long term success stories with it.  Maybe because it's fairly new....

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2018, 10:08:06 PM »

If you search for Mona Lisa Touch on here you will find all about it!  It is for people who have symptoms that do not respond to the usual treatments.