Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Author Topic: Constant peeing!!  (Read 1460 times)

Sphere27

Constant peeing!!
« on: March 20, 2018, 06:55:04 PM »

Hi
Not been on for a while but last few weeks have been very bloated and constant urinary symptoms. Constantly going. Just finish and need again and actually do an ok amount each time. There is no infection. But Bloating and peeing getting me down. On hrt.windering if anyone on vagifem for similar symptoms.
Thanks girls

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Constant peeing!!
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2018, 07:14:02 PM »

Are you drinking enough? Sometimes the kidneys will work harder if the body is dehydrated.

4 me this happens when I'm coming out of an anxiety attack  :-\

Nellie Noo

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2018, 07:46:22 PM »

This is the reason i went on vagifem . All the symtoms of a uti .. sore bladder, constant peeing, pain . No infection, time after time, so the doctor said it was probably loss of oestrogen causing the symtoms. Vagifem has been a life saver for me .x

Daisydot

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2018, 08:08:24 PM »

Yes agreed the vagifem certainly cleared me up and very quickly,it's worth a try sphere,cut out caffeine and acidic drinks if you can,just drink water with a bit of fresh lemon in it,it'll neutralise your wee and get your ph down that'll help.good luck xx

Sphere27

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2018, 09:27:21 PM »

Thank you ladies.
Now to try and get appoint at gp!! I also worry the bloating and peeing is something more serious!! Need to try vagifem! Things were going too well and then something new!!😩