Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Femseven Sequi Transdermal patches! Can anyone get these lately? HELP 😤  (Read 1186 times)

fluffyfred

• First Flush

Hi all, I cannot seem to get these hurt patches anywhere this week! One pharmacy phoned the supplier and was told they had been recalled for some reason?
This leaves me with a problem as I should be sticking on my new one tomorrow and I don't have any 😢.
I think my gp will try to get me an alternative on Monday but have no idea which would be similar to these.
I have been on these for 7 months and they have been great, mostly for flushes and keeping my uti's away.
Would appreciate any info on an alternative please. Thanks

Dotty

Re: Femseven Sequi Transdermal patches! Can anyone get these lately? HELP 😤
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2018, 01:01:34 PM »

Somebody on a Facebook site had posted that they had emailed manufacturer and they'd said they should be in stock next week.

fluffyfred

• First Flush
Re: Femseven Sequi Transdermal patches! Can anyone get these lately? HELP 😤
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2018, 04:33:23 PM »

Oh great, that's not so bad then. Thanks

Snoopy

Hi All

Has anyone found any updates on current status of femseven sequi availability?

I have been trying to get my prescription for over a month but no joy with any pharmacy. I have also emailed the manufacturer.

Were they withdrawn? I have had terrible trouble getting the last patches to stick (much worse than normal!) I am wondering if these are faulty. Who is responsible if the patches aren't working properly? I know they are expensive, so seems unfair that the NHS should foot the bill.
Has anyone else contacted Teva?

Thanks  :)