Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Think its just me !!!!!!!  (Read 2809 times)

Dancinggirl

Re: Think its just me !!!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2018, 07:46:55 AM »

That was a very fast withdrawal. Very bad of your GP not to give your clear instructions about how to withdraw from this drug.
Hopefully things will settle soon. Keep us posted. DG x

Snowball29

HRT or not HRT-that is the question???
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2018, 02:20:47 PM »

Hi,
Just joined & desperate...I'm 51 and been having the most horrendous flushes. I used to laugh at my poor mother when she had them ("just you wait ...." She used to say), but oh boy, this has certainly come back to bite me on the bum!!!   :-[ :-[ :-[
I can't recall when I last had a decent night sleep due to night sweats, my poor partner sleeps in the spare room coz of it & my restlessness & selfishness...Despite the recent bitterly cold weather, I had the window open & still am using my 4.5 tog quilt...he says I'm 'hot', but sadly that doesn't refer to my sexual prowess....it's been ages since there has been any activity in that department as I don't feel like it, am irritable & sweaty!!!
I dread the summer months....have just made an appointment with my GP with a view to HRT... I would be interested to hear from any ladies out there who have just started HRT & their experiences...

Abba Fan

Re: Think its just me !!!!!!!
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2018, 03:37:40 PM »

I'm sorry your GP told you to withdraw like this, it's no wonder you feel the way you do. For the time you've been on the Gabapentin it should have been at least a 3 month withdrawal, most likely longer would have been better.

I know it's easier said than done but hang in there, it will eventually get better and you'll enjoy your life again, don't give up xx.

Pages: 1 [2]