Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Tingling in feet, hands and legs, sometimes like an electric shock  (Read 3929 times)

Lady Daviot

Hi Ladies,
Is this yet another symptom of the peri menopause? I have had this on off for last month of so. Sometimes I am also woken with severe cramp in my right leg and I find that I also get regular pins and needles and numbness in my legs and arms even if I have not been lying on my arm/leg. I am hoping to see my chiropractor this week in case of trapped nerve. I probably don't want to take myself off to GP as I feel since I started peri I felt the need to get reassurance all the time. I do take a good range of supplements but just wondered what others thoughts are and what I should do. Thanks.

Lalb1

Re: Tingling in feet, hands and legs, sometimes like an electric shock
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2018, 09:06:48 PM »

I get the tingling in my arms,hands and legs. Recently woke with cramp in left calf too. I also get random pins and needles. I feel same as you don't know what is a possible peri symptom and never know whether should bother a doctor or not.
Hope it's something that's easily sorted.

Lady Daviot

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2018, 09:35:02 PM »

Thanks will keep you posted once I see Chiropractor.

Daisydot

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2018, 09:47:49 PM »

Hi ladies I had this I had tingling in tips of toes especially big toes cramps in legs a feeling of heaviness at top front of leg all sorts of weird vibrations inside vagina,I went to chiropractor and he told me my pelvis was actually twisted and one leg was much shorter than the other and hips out of line etc.after a couple of adjustments I never had this again for months but recently started again in my toes so I'm certain my pelvis is twisted again as I never kept up the visits ,financial constraints.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2018, 11:33:12 AM »

I get electric 'zaps' in my head, enough to make me go "OH!" but gone in an instant.  It's probably the ADs that I have been taking for years  ::)

Conolly

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2018, 06:07:52 PM »

Hello Lady Daviot,

I have almost exactly the same, and also burning sensation in both hands and feet. I can't see a Chiropractor right now so I'd be interested in knowing what yours have to say. I have another health issues so can't be sure if this is just another menopause symptom.

Conolly X

Tinkerbellj

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2018, 03:16:03 PM »

Ladies please get your b12 checked. I was symptomatic for 8 yrs and turns out I have pernicious anaemia and cannot absorb vit b12 leading to neuro damage. The tingling etc can be a symptom of this !!!

Snoooze

« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2018, 05:25:55 PM »

Burning in feet can be a sign of diabetes.