Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 76 out now. (Summer issue, June 2024)

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: NO sleep at all........Help!  (Read 4133 times)

Daisydot

Re: NO sleep at all........Help!
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2018, 09:30:47 AM »

Knorman go for it it's the best gift I ever got and at a crucial time for me.I also thought my sleep wasn't great and it was a real eye opener when the stats came through on watch I was sleeping much better than I thought I was.dont aim for too high a target on your walking initially then you can increase gradually and it's such a positive approach to helping yourself over these hurdles it's somethung “you” achieve and it makes you feel so much more driven.it also gives you a wee gentle jiggle if your inactive too long says let's go a walk or get up and move.it also syncs with your phone so you get your text messages etc on it I love it.its very easy to set it all up when you download the Fitbit app.xx

knorman

« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2018, 09:36:15 AM »

It is definitely going to be my birthday present this year, but as it is in May, possibly need to request an early present!  I never normally know what I want when anyone asks me. Thanks Daisydot!

Dotty

« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2018, 09:48:56 AM »

And you can join up with friends and compete in friendly ways to reach your goals .

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2018, 01:29:55 PM »

I had a couple of bad nights recently and thought of U, but because wi-fi is non existent in that area  >:( I couldn't join in  ::).  Small bed.  Restless legs.  Lots whizzing in the brain ...........

Last night was busy dreams but at least I slept ..........

knorman

« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2018, 07:19:48 PM »

CLKD, have you tried magnesium oil for your restless legs?  I buy Better You either online or in Holland and Barrett and it has stopped mine completely.  If I don't use it for a few days, it starts to come back.  If you do try it, go gentle with it at first as it can sting like hell until you get used to it.  A few family members and friends I have suggested it to have also had success with it. Hope it weeks for you too if you try it. Sweet dreams all

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2018, 07:33:49 PM »

Tnx.  Bananas and Nerofen ease symptoms.
Pages: 1 [2]