Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: exhausted  (Read 1411 times)

bladebabe

exhausted
« on: February 21, 2018, 10:14:08 AM »

hi havent wrote on here for a while but at the end of my tether my sleeping is practically none existant im so tired not got hardley any other symptoms now but think the lack of sleep as come back with a vengence was sleeping for 4 hours lucky if i get that now cant   do exercise which i was doing on a regular basis dont feel like going to work which is only part time can anyone give me any help as wat to do, its killing me.

Dotty

Re: exhausted
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2018, 10:24:36 AM »

I suffer with exhaustion. Even if I sleep I am still exhausted.

Are you taking hrt?

bladebabe

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2018, 10:31:59 AM »

no most of my symptoms have disappered but always had trouble sleeping dont no if the night sweats have returned could cope on 4 hours sleep but getting less at the moment

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2018, 12:03:26 PM »

I dream a lot which leaves me exhausted.  How much sleep do you think that you need in order to function on a day-2-day basis?  Are you able to sleep in the evening or at weekends?

bladebabe

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2018, 01:08:33 PM »

i can normally cope on 4 hours i fall asleep watching evening tv then go to bed n cant sleep

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2018, 01:58:00 PM »

You are sleeping when you body demands then.  Bit like me, sometimes I could sleep on a line line  ::).  Don't deny your body, if you can sleep, do so.  You won't then need as much sleep in the night  ;).  So use what sleep you achieve usefully and try not to worry in the night if you are awake.

am#

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2018, 10:28:27 AM »

Generally i seem to sleep ok ,but odd days i seem awake during night for what seems hours ,years ago i would avoid sleeping in the day to sleep better at night but now that does not seem to work so if i feel like falling asleep during day i do so and it doesnt seem to affect my night sleep ,so i would say sleep when you can xx