Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: high dose of estrogen  (Read 6383 times)

Dotty

Re: high dose of estrogen
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2018, 05:02:40 PM »

You could register with a different practice.

Daisydot

« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2018, 05:35:54 PM »

I read this week that you can go to gps in other areas now as long as they'll accept you that's the loaded question isn't it,look on nhs websites racjen it also gives you info on asking for your budget allowance if you have health issues you feel you'd like to spend it on,I dont know all the ins and outs but there was lots of info about this as an option.take care xx

Hurdity

« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2018, 08:29:47 PM »

racjen - so sorry to hear about your GP yet again, She is totaly out of order to cut your HRT completely - because you are entitled to at least some of this on NHS even if she won't follow the private consultant's exact prescription. In fact she is putting your health at risk as your ovaries have been shut down and if she won't refer you to NHS menopause clinic. Do you feel up to taking this higher becuase this is very unprofessional and she is hiding behind her lack of understanding - or being pig-headed or something? I think we discussed thrombosis on another thread but do you have any other risk factors? If not then she needs to show you the stats - but I know that's all very well - I have a GP who can't be argued with and says things she shouldn't,  so I just don't see her any more ( she job shares with another female GP who I will see!). I do hope you can get somewhere.

Hurdity x

Dotty

« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2018, 09:51:08 AM »

Hi I was looking at Dr Newson's Instagram page and on one of them she says that some women need high levels of oestrogen . Some need 2 or even 3 100 mcg patches and testosterone too.
Pages: 1 [2]