Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Patches running out day 3  (Read 1263 times)

warwick01

Patches running out day 3
« on: February 12, 2018, 05:35:30 PM »

Hi Ladies

Anyone find patches run out on or just before day 3?? also when I used both estrodot 50 and everol 50 I found when I changed the patch I would get a sudden adrenalin surge/panic attack which left me a quivering wreck. Once the new patch was on a few hours I was ok. This is the reason I gave up on the patch.

Has anyone else experienced this??

Wx

donnacrichton

Re: Patches running out day 3
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2018, 11:17:26 PM »

Yes I also get this in trying to persever x

Daisydot

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2018, 11:42:22 PM »

Yes that's why I changed to the Oestrogel pump I seem to be able to get better absorption with that and I'm now findin* I'm better on 1.5 pumps a day rather than 2 pumps.seems to be all trial and error with the hrt.good luck xx

warwick01

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2018, 06:29:09 AM »

Thanks Ladies,

Some times I think it's just me having these problems. It feels like a sudden drop when removing one patch and applying second patch causing a panic attack.

Thank you Wx

Dotty

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2018, 08:03:55 AM »

Daisydot- just out of interest, why do you think you are better on 1.5 pumps than 2?

I've upped mine to 3 pumps.

Daisydot

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2018, 08:25:04 AM »

Hi dotty I started on one pump and consultant said gradually increase so I upped it to two but I noticed my breasts seemed awful hard after a few days so I thought I'd drop it down slightly just to see and they don't seem to be bothering me so much the last couple of days plus I'm not having any negative reactions to the decrease so I guess I'm ok playing around with the dosage to get the minimal dose I can tolerate.its still early days for me and I'm feeling pretty good compared to a lot of ladies so I can't complain hrt has most definately made a difference.xx

Dotty

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2018, 08:34:43 AM »

Thanks Daisydot. Glad the gel has made a difference .

Daisydot

« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2018, 08:41:39 AM »

No problem dotty it's wonderful being able to come on here and compare bruises isn't it 😂 the forum combined with the hrt treatment has really helped me and I hope it continues to be as good for everyone else it's something we all benefit from.xx

Hurdity

« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2018, 08:16:09 PM »

Just shows how we absorb so differently - different skin, fat content, site of application etc. I've never had a problem with patches and never really noticed them either running out or surges of aynthing when I put them on - maybe my levels do fluctuate but not to the extent that I think woah what's going on and looking for a pattern. As long as you find a way to give yourself as consistent dose as you can that works for you - then all good :)

If you feel it is running out before change time then maybe you need a higher dose - apply it at night and then you may not notice and by morning you should be OK?

Hurdity x