Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: menopause test  (Read 5752 times)

Juneo

Re: menopause test
« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2018, 10:25:31 PM »

Hi Renee the similarities are uncanny, I to take levothyroxine,mirtazapine, I try to explain to my husband how I feel but I don't think he understands,  the sheer exhaustion is worse than when I was first diagnosed with my under active thyroid everything is an effort so I know exactly how you feel dry skin, dry eyes, vaginal dryness, flushes not as bad as they were and palpations are awful I have the crawling sensation going up and down my arms when I'm trying to sleep and then forgetfulness and joint pain. Surely it has to get better? One thing I've learnt on here is I am not alone and that's a good feeling and your right when you say to give yourself a cuddle or make time for ourselves I am defiantly going to try and look after myself better and be more forthright when I see my gp x

renee

« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2018, 10:29:46 AM »

Juneo...Im so glad your going to look after YOU. All our experiences are so different, I do think your on the back foot if you already have an immune disorder then hit menopause, it was never going to go well was it. I dont hesitate anymore when I feel I need a blood test or advice from my doctor. 9 times out of 10 either my anaemia has been back or thyroid out of sync....we know our own bodies do we!

Its been more difficult as Iv gotten older to keep positive but I try my best. Only last week my doctor told me she thinks I have arthritis in my joints now! I came out of the app crying but within a few hours, picked myself up and thought.....nope, Iv got to keep going with this. 😊

Juneo its the acceptance part your struggling with.....just accept that your body isnt well and it needs you to be its spokesperson. Shout out if you need help and take good care of YOU. 💕

Dancinggirl

« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2018, 10:40:45 AM »

Juneo - you are on the right road - it's going to take time.  Put yourself first and things will get better.  DG x

Juneo

« Reply #33 on: February 03, 2018, 09:27:39 PM »

Thankyou Renee and dancing girl such lovely words and Renee I was diagnosed with arthritis in my foot in August so these things just keep coming to test us I think. I am going to be more assertive from now on when I go to see my gp I am going to look after myself and have a bit of me time which is something I haven't done for a long time xx

renee

« Reply #34 on: February 03, 2018, 10:24:58 PM »

Good for you!! Yes were struggling a bit but your not beaten yet...you go girl.

Never give up 💕

Juneo

« Reply #35 on: February 03, 2018, 10:32:51 PM »

I won't thankyou and the same to you x

Juneo

« Reply #36 on: February 05, 2018, 06:39:42 PM »

So I got my blood results for the b12 and folate test and they were OK which is good but doesn't explain why I feel so tired I am on 10mg of citropalm and 15 mg of mirtazapine I've been on these for a couple of months but I have been overly tired since summer last year, my tsh levels for my under active thyroid was normal so I'm assuming this is down to me being post menopausal any advice would be great please I don't have any energy x
Pages: 1 2 [3]