Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Evorel sequi patches how long until they start to work ?  (Read 10238 times)

Ruby10

Evorel sequi patches how long until they start to work ?
« on: January 31, 2018, 10:18:03 PM »

Evorel sequi patches how long until they start to work ?  How quick did anyone on these notice it started to help with symptoms ?

Dandelion

Re: Evorel sequi patches how long until they start to work ?
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2018, 10:24:46 PM »

Evorel sequi patches how long until they start to work ?  How quick did anyone on these notice it started to help with symptoms ?
Took me five weeks but varies from woman to woman.

Zara69

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2018, 10:25:33 PM »

Hello started working really quickly, noticed improvement on day 4!

Ruby10

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2018, 10:28:07 PM »

Thanks I will look forward to it and hope it kicks in really soon .

sheila99

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2018, 10:30:22 PM »

Hi Ruby, I'm interested in the replies too. I started it on Sunday. Might be imagining it but yesterday & today there have been a couple of hours in the day when I feel 'normal' but still feel rubbish the rest of the time. I'm also wondering how I'll get on with the progesterone as it seems some people don't get on with it but I have another 1.5 weeks to go before I have a conti patch.

Ruby10

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2018, 10:36:34 PM »

HI Sheila99

I am on day 2 , so only a couple of days behind you so will be interesting to hear how you are getting on too.  Yes I have heard about the last 2 weeks on the combi might not be too good with symptoms . Will just see how it goes .

pamb

« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2018, 03:56:25 PM »

Hi Ruby10

I've been on Evorel Sequi since December last year so I've just started my third month with them.  My experience is that I've only noticed small changes at the moment.  I'm still having flushes during the day and some sweats at night but they have reduced.  My vagina doesn't seem as dry and I don't feel as achy first thing in the morning.   The progesterone patch does give me a few PMT symptoms i.e. sore breasts, greasy hair and skin on my face and tiredness - but I had those symptoms when I was due a period even before I started on HRT.   

I have been starting my periods before I've finished the progesterone patch which I suppose is my own natural period and then I have a withdrawal bleed a couple of days after I start back on the estrogen only patch, although it's much lighter than my own period which is heavy.

So overall I'm fairly happy with this HRT and am going to stick with it and hopefully things will continue to improve as time goes on.  Good thing is that I'm not experiencing any of the side effects that some ladies get.

Hope you get good results with it yourself.  2 days is very early though and most women find that it takes at least 3 months to see any improvements, although some lucky women like Zara69 noticed a difference immediately.

Pamb x

Samade

« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2018, 10:40:46 PM »

Not everyone has problems with the progesterone part, I actually feel better on that part.
I found night sweats improved after a few weeks and my mood improved after a couple of months

Zara69

« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2018, 11:06:27 PM »

I was worried about the progesterone/oestrogen patch but I think it's mostly ladies who experience problems that post in forums the most looking for help loads of women get on just fine.  I've been using evorel since last May...the first maybe 3 months I felt a bit more tired and irritable but that's levelled off now and I feel pretty good all month and can't tell which patch I'm on! I'm lucky I don't bleed either as I had an ablation 4 years ago x