Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: How to use oestrogel  (Read 3345 times)

Dotty

Re: How to use oestrogel
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2018, 12:54:49 PM »

Daisydot... yes it does. I'm swapping from tablets that didn't do much for me.

I got Oestrogel in a turquoise and white can. Got it in Asda and they said they are not allowed to give you cheaper one if it says Oestrogel on prescription.

Daisydot

« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2018, 01:02:31 PM »

That's great information dotty.thank you for sharing that.xx good luck x

crazywomen

« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2018, 01:20:26 PM »

hi ladies how long did it take for the hot flushes to ease i have only been on it since monday but hot flushes seem to be getting worse

Dotty

« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2018, 01:24:39 PM »

Crazy woman it took 3 weeks for my day flushes to go when I was taking tablets

Daisydot

« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2018, 01:36:34 PM »

I was originally on Premarin and the flushes went in a couple of weeks and I've changed from Premarin to patches to oesrtrogel over the last 5/6 months now and flushes have not made an appearance again.mines were moments apart all day/night the bed was soaking wet every morning and I also stank,it's been a marvel for me to be rid of that.good luck xx

crazywomen

« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2018, 04:32:48 PM »

Thanks ladies i am really looking forward to having no hot flushes fingers crossed not getting much sleep because of this xx

Optimist

« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2018, 09:08:07 AM »

Ive just started using oestrogel, gp prescribed after fitting Mirena (that bit hurt!) I fully depress the pump down once for each dose (it says firmly down). At the mo and only 4 days off patches I already feel that I'm absorbing the gel much better than the patches, currently using 2 pumps in morn 1 at night as was on 75-100 patches to feel any benefits.
Who knows maybe will be able to use just 2 after a while. Feel a bit tender/bloated and have a bit of backache but think that's the Mirena and initial side effects I hope will be over ridden by the oestrogel eventually.
I so hope this works for me as I'm running out of options ( my body doesn't like progesterone!).
Have a good weekend ladies I'm just going to attempt a run in the rain 🏃🏻‍♀️☔️ Xx

Daisydot

« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2018, 12:46:46 PM »

Good luck optimist I hope it works for you I actually prefer it. I've already got soaked 4 times today so no running for me lol xx

Optimist

« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2018, 06:05:59 PM »

Thanks Daisydot...fingers crossed🤞🏼. It was warm rain so was okay, quite enjoyed it 😊 x
Pages: 1 [2]