Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 76 out now. (Summer issue, June 2024)

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Eyebrow loss  (Read 6550 times)

lollipop

Re: Eyebrow loss
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2018, 08:11:02 PM »

Oh dear lol yourself shape I am elephant shape hah🤣😃 to be honest mine took hour n half tops she was accredited beautcian as well keep searching I am sure you will find somebody xx

4meSons

« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2018, 10:10:19 PM »

I've just noticed today my eyebrows have gone awol!! My right one is thinning and my left one is only half left. I pray my head hair doesn't follow as I suffered alopecia as a child x

Daisydot

« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2018, 10:47:47 PM »

There's a really good product from boots called wunderbrow it's like a mascara tube with a really fine brush and you use it to fill any gaps in eyebrows it's like lots of little fine hairs that you brush n and it gives a lovely natural look,my sparse brows are very fair so I use a blonde tube and it does a great job and last for ages and it's so easy to use.think it's around £20 but I've had mines around a year now.xx

freya

« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2018, 05:13:27 PM »

Thanks, Daisydot, I'll have a look for it. xx

Millykin

« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2018, 07:23:56 PM »

I had mine tattooed just before Xmas and it's the best thing I've done, absolutely love them and worth every penny

Linsey44

« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2018, 07:30:37 PM »

Hi

Thought i would just add that the benefit beauty counters do a great range of brow products and they show you how to apply it.  I also like the bobbi brown eyebrow stuff.

Linseyx

am#

« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2018, 08:20:09 PM »

I've have never really had any lower lashes , my eyebrows seems ok but i do have droopy eyelids i don't think it's a recent thing as i've look at old photos and they look droopy there too , has anyone any tips on creams or gels for that area i have now tried 3 different quite expensive ones and i'm not sure they are making much difference , anyone else tried any?

Linsey44

« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2018, 08:23:59 PM »

I use 3 different eye potions. NIOD - eye contour and REN lift and sarah chapman eye

Sometimes all at one but often just depending on how my eyes look and feel in the morning

Linseyx

am#

« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2018, 08:29:05 PM »

I use 3 different eye potions. NIOD - eye contour and REN lift and sarah chapman eye

Sometimes all at one but often just depending on how my eyes look and feel in the morning

Linseyx
thanks i will look them up ,

lollipop

« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2018, 05:31:03 PM »

Hello milykin I said exact the same it was worth every penny an pain lol no more carrying a pencil round with me xx

am#

« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2018, 08:20:41 PM »

After reading about the eyebrow tatoos i decided to maybe tint , in the end i have tried maybelline tattoo brow its a gel you apply leave for 20mins - or longer then peel off and it's supposed to last 3 days . i'm quite pleased with the result at the moment , in mornings i don't have time for makeup but now i can actually see my eyebrows , they were there but very light .  ;)

ifcatsruledtheworld

« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2018, 01:50:31 PM »

Me too, eyebrows nearly gone! Eye lashes too! And the bleach I've been using since I was 16 has made all my hair break off. It's fun this meno business isn't it.

Just paint big clowny ones on - my young female co workers tell me it's all the rage.
Pages: 1 [2]