Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Can exercise cause bleeding?  (Read 1135 times)

Nickyp

Can exercise cause bleeding?
« on: January 26, 2018, 05:08:07 PM »

Hi, I am taking or should I say using vagifem twice a week for VA. On a couple of occasions after exercising I have had a bit of bleeding. In this instance I had a trailer full of logs delivered which I then had to move and stack. So a lot of bending and walking - quite hard work for someone who doesn't do that much exercise. Could all this bending and walking caused the bleeding ? It's only very light but things ‘down there' are feeling a bit sore. Tia x

Dancinggirl

Re: Can exercise cause bleeding?
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2018, 05:27:00 PM »

Any post meno bleeding should be checked. The atrophy may be causing the bleeding so I would pop to the GP for peace of mind. If you are not fully post meno then it could be your hormones having a final gasp. Might be worth having a scan. DG x

Nickyp

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2018, 06:28:35 PM »

Thanks for your reply. I went to the doc because of pms, had the scans etc and that's when I was diagnosed with va. Things settled down after the vagifem, so just wondered if all my log moving may have irritated something and caused it. I'm very def post meno and been on hrt for 2 years.

Dancinggirl

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2018, 09:18:17 PM »

Ahhh. So if you are also on conti systemic HRT ? - then a bit of bleeding can happen. If you get anything more than a bit of spotting you should get this checked as your womb lining may be thickened. DG x