Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: FEMMAX VAGINAL DILATORS_ OFFERED  (Read 1786 times)

tazerqueen

FEMMAX VAGINAL DILATORS_ OFFERED
« on: January 11, 2018, 03:02:45 PM »

Hi everyone,
I'm 53 and went through menopause around 3 years ago although I was pretty lucky in that I didn't have many symptoms. However around 2 years ago I started having sex again after a long period of celibacy and found it virtually impossible to get a penis inside me, even a few inches. The pain was unbearable. I've always found vaginal sex relatively uncomfortable but this was beyond anything I'd encountered. After doing only a slight bit of research I realised this was definitely down to the menopause and I then discovered that a very effective way of dealing with this and getting the vagina used to being stretched again was the use a set of vaginal dilators. I researched again and bought a set called Femmax, which come in their own little carrying case, that looks like an eyeglass case, and they really do work. I wish this type of treatment was discussed more often by doctors and on forums like this one.
Anyway, I am no longer sexually active and in all honesty doubt it's something I'm going to be doing in a hurry for the foreseeable future. I use Estriol cream twice a week and that seems to alleviate any vaginal discomfort I have, and I am moving abroad within the next 6 months and am slowly starting to sort through my belongings to get rid of things I don't need to take with me.

I'd therefore like to offer this set of dilators to anyone who feels they can make use of them. They are very easy to clean as they are basically just tubes of plastic, but the design is brilliant. If you'd like to find out more about them and read the reviews, here's a link:

[link removed: commercial links are not allowed on the forum]

I would only ask for the cost of postage which is probably around £3 for 2nd Class Recorded.
If you'd like these dilators please message me on here.
I hope it's OK for me to post this on here but I really don't need them now and can't bear to just throw them away as it's so wasteful.

For what it's worth, I think one of the reasons I had so few symptoms is because I started taking menopause vitamins several years before it happened.
I use MenoSerene from Healthspan and they are by far the best value for money and for what they contain. I still take them and probably will until I die!

Best wishes to you all,

Maria
« Last Edit: January 12, 2018, 11:23:28 AM by Emma »

tazerqueen

Re: FEMMAX VAGINAL DILATORS_ OFFERED
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2018, 04:20:08 PM »

OK I know I'm being thick here, but someone has sent me a private message regarding these and for some reason when I tried to reply I got a message saying I can't send private messages. So until this is sorted could Sara who sent me a private message please send another with your email and I'll gladly arrange to pass them on to you?
Thanks, Maria

tazerqueen

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2018, 05:07:35 PM »

OK so it seems I need to post 10 messages before I can send private messages. Seriously frustrating, but so far I've posted twice so I'll try to post other useful posts.
As stated previously I have been taking MenoSerene from Healthspan for at least 8 years, possibly longer. They are really helpful, for me at least.
I also have been taking evening primrose oil for many years. Originally started taking it for breast tenderness and found it helpful, then just kept taking it because it's so beneficial to us ladies.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2018, 09:57:36 PM »

Too tired to respond - really sorry that you haven't had anyone making a comment  :-\

tazerqueen

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2018, 11:58:46 AM »

Bump!