Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Confused again -  (Read 3440 times)

Hurdity

Re: Confused again -
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2018, 08:25:17 PM »

It is an open forum CLKD but that doesn't mean to say it's OK to say anything we like about anything we like - you know that. There are laws (as well as common decency) moderating the expression of all views. It was already suggested by JoaniePat that the thread might have left MM vulnerable to litigation - and I would say that is the best explanation for the thread's demise. Some things are best left to pm. I suggest you write to Emma and ask what the protocol is on discussing consultants, if you are concerned. Members often say things by pm about treatments, views and such, that are best not said on the open forum. That's what the facility (pm) is for!

As for Brexit - what do you mean it "ain't" kicked in yet? It started costing (and wasting) money and time the moment the vote went that way. It's not a question of snapping your fingers and it's done. An enormous amount of Government (and our) money, effort and time has already gone into trying to work out what and how to do it - think of all the civil servants, new departments - public sector funds and all the parliamentary time being wasted on this unncessary event and the complex legislation and regulations on absolutely everything - when the money and time could have been spent on improving the situation with the NHS and everything else right now. I don't really want to gety into a political argument - but really - I had to respond to your comment!

Whether that money (that is being spent on negotiating and managing Brexit and the impending fall-out) would have been spent on NHS under this government is another matter - but things could have been and still could be a lot better with the right priorities.

Hurdity x

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2018, 01:44:50 PM »

Emma is unlikely to respond Hurdity as we are aware.

This is an Open Forum - and nothing that was said could be construed as tending towards libel or slander.  Or course, it could be re-instated ............ so that Members would be aware of what might be causing consternation!

Conolly

« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2018, 02:02:13 PM »

Hello ladies,

I've been considering seeing Prof. Studd who was highly recommended by  my private haematologist I haven't read the thread you are talking about.  Can you point me to other sources for more information about this? I believe I'm already entitled to receive PMs, if this won't be allowed to be posted in the open forum.
Thank you.

Conolly X
Pages: 1 [2]