Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Should I up my oestrogel?  (Read 3641 times)

Ljp

Re: Should I up my oestrogel?
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2018, 10:15:17 PM »

Thanks daisydot, it seems strange that lemon balm wouldn't sting though

Brainless

« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2018, 10:20:46 PM »

Sorry if you already know this but lemon balm is a herb which  is calming, soothing and healing unlike the fruit lemon. Makes my eyes water just thinking about using a lemon there  :o
« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 10:25:23 PM by Brainless »

Daisydot

« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2018, 10:53:43 PM »

Thank you brainless exactly as you say.
Ljp you should also consider taking a course of multi b vitamins they are a great health booster and would probably help you with your nails hair etc do a bit of research you'll find a lot of good info about them online.

Ljp

« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2018, 12:02:26 AM »

Thank you, I take a good b complex every day, I also use turmeric paste, and make kefir, I take sea buckthorn, omega 3,6,9, and I take a supplement for hair skin and nails containing biotin.....shake me I rattle! 😊

Linsey44

« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2018, 07:59:28 AM »

Daisydot

Can imaskmthe spots you had on back thigh - what was it?  What did they look like?

Just curious

Linseyx

Daisydot

« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2018, 09:35:31 AM »

Was on inside thigh spreading round to back of leg looked like pin****s and very itchy I was worried at time it was herpes virus but put it down to the dirty seat pad spiking my leg,I never could clear that up till I tried the lomaherpan cream and I've never had it back since.hope that helps xx

Daisydot

« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2018, 09:50:15 AM »

Ljp sorry but I've used up any ideas to help now,if you've been supplementing like this over a period of time and still seeing no improvements I'd suggest turning to the experts maybe try a private doc if your gp is not helping you and hopefully they can point you in the right direction to get further advice.good luck xx

Linsey44

« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2018, 11:40:43 AM »

Perhaps it was molluscum contagiosum,

My daughter had those slighty under bum cheek area was a flaming nusience for months,  i assumed she picked it up from a toilet seat.

Sorry to digress.

Daisydot

« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2018, 01:59:09 PM »

Yuk Lynsey just had a look lol no wasn't as severe as that I do think it was the ****ly velvet cushion/padding on the chair probably some kind of viral thing as that's what lomaherpan is ideal for as it doesn't allow the virus to surface and kills it off.thank you for suggestion though xx

Ljp

« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2018, 04:32:17 PM »

Thanks for help, I've decided to up my oestrogel (which was my original question I was hoping for help with)
I'm going to try for a month and see if I notice improvement.
Things are improving from using emu oil two/three times daily, and I think it's taken time for recovery from my course of monal Lisa touch treatments too. Quite an intense course, internal and external treatment every four weeks for four sessions.
It's now 7 weeks since my last treatment, the area around my bottom, which has been sore, with rash, is much better now, that area doesn't get treated by, mona lisa laser, but for me, it is affected by VA, and I will see if the treatments caused an inflammatory response which has taken time to settle.
Thank you for all the suggestions, things are much better at the moment, and long may it continue!

Daisydot

« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2018, 05:03:51 PM »

That's good Ljp keep doing what your doing.as for the Oestrogel sorry I couldnt give you any advice ive only been on that myself for 3 days along with vagifem internally and oesrodol cream outside so it's still early days for me I'm stillblundering along with the help and advice from our ladies on here myself but anyway good luck with all your efforts to conquer.xx

Ljp

« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2018, 05:26:25 PM »

Hope all works out well for you Daisydot x

Daisydot

« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2018, 05:58:26 PM »

Many thanks,you too xx
Pages: 1 [2]