Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 76 out now. (Summer issue, June 2024)

media

Author Topic: Brilliant discovery for restless legs!!!!  (Read 2460 times)

TrudyP

Brilliant discovery for restless legs!!!!
« on: January 09, 2018, 09:20:57 AM »

Anyone who suffers from Restless legs syndrome, try Ouch cream from Not on the High Street. Not what the cream is designed for, I discovered it by accident. I have the cream for severe back pain but it's not strong enough to help but I realised it's a good moisturiser so massaged it into my feet and calves. I was having bad restless legs episode at the time but symptoms disappeared quite quickly. Have done it a few times since as I wasn't sure if it was the cream that helped or not, but it has helped every time, it's brilliant! Worth a try if you suffer from RLS  :)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Brilliant discovery for restless legs!!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2018, 11:36:39 AM »

What's in it?

Pickzee

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2018, 02:55:08 PM »

The Base Cream contains Sunflower Oil,Coconut Oil,Jojoba Oil,Vitamin E, Almond Oil and we add a blend of Lavender, Rosemary, Clary sage, Marjorum, Juniper, Peppermint, Myrtle, Lemongrass, Ginger, Chamomile, Basil, Tangerine, Sweet Orange and Clove.The essential oils blended for Ouch! all work well together to target the causes of pain. Lavender is a natural pain killer, Clove, Ginger and Peppermint help to bring blood to the affected area bringing nutrients and oxygen and Juniper gets rid of toxins which play a part in the cause of pain. Camomile helps reduce swelling.

knorman

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2018, 03:28:38 PM »

Better You magnesium oil works very well also.  If I don't use it for a couple of days, restless legs come back.  Online or Holland and Barrett.

Linsey44

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2018, 08:21:11 PM »

I use better you magnesium and i think it helps me sleep better

I had a look at ouch cream might also be worth a try

I suppose it comes down to if something works for you - stick to it

Linseyx