Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: Skin irritation with Evorel Sequi patches  (Read 1766 times)

pamb

Skin irritation with Evorel Sequi patches
« on: December 29, 2017, 04:47:29 PM »

I'm just wondering if there are any ladies who are having trouble with skin irritation on the Evorel Sequi patches. 

I've been on them for 5 weeks now and I'm finding that although they aren't bothering me when they are in place, it's when I take them off.  They leave a red mark and a slight rash which fades by the next day.   I get a bit of itchiness in the area but not too bad. 

Has anyone had this initial irritation when starting the patches but over time the irritation subsided or does it only get worse over time?  I don't know if all HRT patches have the same adhesive ingredients. 

I'm hoping that this is just an initial side effect as overall I haven't had any other major problems so far - although it's early days.

Many thanks pamb x

Samade

Re: Skin irritation with Evorel Sequi patches
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2017, 09:01:22 PM »

I get it on some patches but not every time

Zara69

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2017, 12:06:36 AM »

Yes I get red and itchy sometimes a bit of a rash but to be honest I feel so much better on these patches - I just put some Elizabeth Arden 8hr on it (cures everything in my book!) x

Js

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2018, 10:22:48 PM »

Hi

Yes I was on evorel conti and sometimes have the same problem when you remove them do it slowly and I always had  a bath on my patch change night making sure you remove all the sticky adhesive and then dry it properly before putting the next patch on if it does get itchy or red I put some Sudafed or moisture cream on the area . Try not to put the patch on the same spot alternate the side of body I.e right buttock then left side hip area

Js

pamb

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2018, 01:38:08 PM »

Thanks for the replies ladies.   It seems to happen more on my left buttock than the right - not sure why!    I'll see how it goes over the next few weeks and hopefully it won't get any worse.

pamb x