Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Sore Boob/nipple  (Read 1064 times)

lisalashes

Sore Boob/nipple
« on: January 04, 2018, 05:26:13 PM »

Hi not been on here for a long time....I had my oophorectomy back in 2014 and was plunged into the menopause at the age of 43.  I'm not able to take any kind of hrt (long story!)
Anyway over the past week or so I have developed a sore (extremely sensitive) nipple, there are no lumps or pain but as I have recently lost my beautiful mum to the horrible big C, I am worrying myself sick  :-\
Anyone else experienced similar at all please?

Thanks in advance

Lisa xx

Nellie Noo

Re: Sore Boob/nipple
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2018, 05:40:23 PM »

I had similar about six months ago ..extremely sore boobs and very sensitive nipples. Lasted about a month and then disappeared. Still get tender boobs at certain times of the month but nothing like that pain . It was very strange. I was about to vist doctor when it went. X

lisalashes

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2018, 08:25:42 PM »

I had similar about six months ago ..extremely sore boobs and very sensitive nipples. Lasted about a month and then disappeared. Still get tender boobs at certain times of the month but nothing like that pain . It was very strange. I was about to vist doctor when it went. X
Thanks for your reply Nellie Noo, I really appreciate it...I think I have been building things up in my head and have been in tears tonight stressing about it, but the more I think about it, it is probably hormonal x

Nellie Noo

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2018, 09:12:45 PM »

I stress all the time about every ache and pain ! I lost my father to cancer and my mum has just recovered from cancer and I think  this makes you vulnerable, particularly when your hormones are going up and down. X

lisalashes

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2018, 10:57:18 AM »

Sorry about your Dad 😔
I think I'm exactly the same since Mum, I am always thinking if the worst possible scenario and I suppose that is understandable, it just makes us more anxious...good news about your Mum  :)

Thanks for helping to put my mind at rest xx