Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Feeling so sad after yet another argument  (Read 3465 times)

Poppi

Re: Feeling so sad after yet another argument
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2018, 07:00:09 PM »

Hi Wendy
Sorry to hear that things are unhappy, been through it too with one son - he was an utter nightmare for 2 years and has turned into a thoughtful, pleasant, caring son and now husband. It doesn't help much me saying that I know, but if I went through it again (no chance !) I'd do things that I like to do, hobbies or more studying, learn a language (you don't need to spend a lot of money as there's so much free stuff online these days). My husband tries to understand but he's only human and we have arguments when I feel it's all my fault, cry, and feel useless, not valued..........so I know how you feel. The antidepressants should take a few weeks to take effect, (HRT less time but I'm not too sure). Oh, reading is a great switch off/pick me up for me.

I saw a post title for "Husbands" somewhere on here - why not let your DH read that or print off something for him? In the recent MM magazine Lorraine Kelly has an article and I asked my DH to read that - he does understand a bit more now!

Hope you feel better soon - keep posting! I felt terrible yesterday but a few replies to a post I put up has made the world of difference to me  :)  Take care.

Poppi x
Pages: 1 [2]