Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Chatty thread - best Christmas present?  (Read 3440 times)

Daisydot

Re: Chatty thread - best Christmas present?
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2017, 10:34:13 PM »

:o remind me never to play catch with you lol x

Annie0710

« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2018, 01:31:17 AM »

MY Best present this year has to be the Baileys hamper my middle child bought us.  Gorgeous basket, much wanted Baileys glasses, 2 bottles and loads of chocolate in it.    One very happy (and tiddly) menopausal mum ! X

Daisydot

« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2018, 08:48:16 AM »

My best present this year was from my daughter,I've struggled with foreign holidays the last couple of years I dread going anywhere in case anything happens which it did 3 weeks ago I had an accident and ended up carted off in the ambulance to a filthy local hospital but I'm ok I survived it but the stress! Anyway she got us a years membership for all the stately homes castles etc so we can still have some time out but I won't feel so stressed being too far away from home she said just till I build my confidence back up and feel ready mentally for holidays away again.i thought that was a lovely thing to do for her old mum lol.x

ariadne

« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2018, 08:16:47 PM »

Awww what a lovely gift that was Daisydot. Your daughter put a lot of love and thought into that and got you the perfect gift.

Ariadne xx

peri

« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2018, 09:35:06 PM »

Mine are the Levis skinny jeans (high rise, long leg) my daughter got me, I love them x
Pages: 1 [2]