Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: AAARRgggghhhhHHHHH!!!!!  (Read 3618 times)

Stillsearching

Re: AAARRgggghhhhHHHHH!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2017, 09:13:09 PM »

Because I remember it happening.  I don't remember the causation but learned in recent years that we moved at that time.  From a family of 7 to 3 and my parents rowed constantly after  :-\ so when there are raised voices, the reactions remain.  Even now.

Have you tried hypnotherapy? Like everything else there are good and bad therapists. I tried a few before finding one I clicked with. My problems were also Mother related.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2018, 12:45:56 PM »

I apparently am not a 'suitable candidate' for hypnotherapy  ::)

Stillsearching

« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2018, 08:31:05 PM »

I apparently am not a 'suitable candidate' for hypnotherapy  ::)

Why not? I felt so uptight with the first 2 that I tried I listened to and analysed everything they said so it didn't work. I felt completely different with the 3rd one and told her how I'd responded so she tried a different tack. We used to start with a general chat then do some relaxation then she would just talk to me. Have you tried any of the Paul Mckenna cd's? they would give you practice at how it feels. I attended a self hypnosis workshop. As part of the day we had a group hypnotherapy session. We all thought we'd been asleep for a couple of minutes but it was an hour. If you get the right person it's amazing.
Pages: 1 [2]