Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: Another cyst 3 months after burst cyst???  (Read 1626 times)

Peroxideblader

Another cyst 3 months after burst cyst???
« on: December 23, 2017, 01:47:20 PM »

Sorry it's me again!! I had a 6cm ovarian cyst burst around 4 months ago..no follow up of course nhs said no reason now it's burst...and due to start hrt after Xmas...but the last week or so my tummy is like I'm pregnant feel nauseous all day actually sick at night and vile stomach cramps..I know these can be pmt in peri as I'm due on next Wednesday but I'm scared it could be a cyst again as that's 2 that have ruptured in 4 years that I know of and these were the same symptoms ..does this sound like peri though as all my life I've never had bad pmt but these last few years it's awful and periods lasting 10 days not the old 3 or 4..thank you

Peroxideblader

Re: Another cyst 3 months after burst cyst???
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2017, 07:25:36 PM »

Anybody?? I'm crippled with pain I might have to go to a and e if it keeps getting worse I don't want a burst cyst again

Dancinggirl

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2017, 08:14:19 PM »

You need professional advice and help. We are not doctors so can't diagnose what's going on.  Call 111 for advice. DG x

Optimist

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2017, 12:16:55 PM »

Peroxidebladder-did you get any help re your Abdopain etc? A burst cyst could cause infection so if not already been and got checked out I would strongly advise you do. Antibiotics should have been given at the time and not sure why they said no follow up required?! How do they know what was in that cyst?
Hope you're okay -please update if you can xx

Annika

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2017, 09:49:49 PM »

Something doesn't sound right get to the ER and make a nuisance of yourself if needed can't imagine not having a follow up. I had five cysts before my hysterectomy and each one had to be tested to see whether they were liquid or solid. Good luck Pero let us know how it goes
« Last Edit: December 30, 2017, 09:51:56 PM by Annika »