Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 76 out now. (Summer issue, June 2024)

media

Author Topic: My hrt patches and vagifem update  (Read 2784 times)

Zara69

My hrt patches and vagifem update
« on: December 23, 2017, 04:14:22 PM »

Hello!  I have been using evorel sequi patches since May and vagifem also since August for burning and urethral pain.  After 4 months on evorel I tried femseven sequi - the progesterone in evorel made me randy and a bit angry!(only for a few days each month) But the femsevens levonogestrel made me a bit weepy and soppy (only again for a few days) plus femseven still fall  off more often than not.  So I've gone back to randy and a bit angry 😂 (Evorel) still feel much better and still no migraine since on hrt.
Vagifem...had a fight for this as was on systemic...anyone who feels it's not working, stick with it...at first it burned and stung but persevered...end of November I felt a noticeable difference- first wee of the day did not sting or burn.  So anyone who feels like giving up with it - 4 months of using before it helped although I suppose it could be the patches helping too. 
Merry Christmas everyone and thanks to the advice I've had here I'm feeling much better than I have for years xx

Nellie Noo

Re: My hrt patches and vagifem update
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2017, 09:00:33 PM »

I had the same with vagifem ..... burned and stung initially and was going to give up on it but it calmed down and couldn't be without now ! I am on femseven ... early days but feel better already. Glad you are the same. Happy Christmas x