Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Panicky  (Read 1276 times)

Panicky
« on: December 13, 2017, 07:06:53 PM »

Really struggling ladies at the minute does any one get waves of panic followed by nausea. On top of the hot sweats and waffy. It goes of but takes a while have to take some despite breathes. Thankyou ladies for reading any feed back most welcome xxxx

Dotty

Re: Panicky
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2017, 07:09:39 PM »

I have constant nausea and feel panicky because of how ill I feel x

Annie0710

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2017, 08:09:54 PM »

My daughter has terrible nausea with her anxiety.  The weight has dropped off her x

Milamam

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2017, 08:12:19 PM »

I do get these often at night - wake up, dread and doom and panic and then nausea out of nervousness. Awful is a weak word to describe it! I've had this in the past two months when also my hormones dropped significantly (tested last month and a big drop in E and rise in FSH). So definitely hormone related for me!
Now I've put on a 50mcg patch and for the last three weeks things have improved! Fingers crossed!

Oh, and I do get these nausea moments as soon as I get up in the morning . Then they miraculously disappear. Again a proof it is probably something hormonal rather than anything sinister!

Ginger is the best remedy for me - either raw or tea or just a biscuit. Or just knowing it will pass helps a bit -but is so draining! I hope you feel better by now!

Milamam xxx
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2017, 10:31:17 PM »

Thankyou ladies for your replys iam 4 years post menopause and my symptoms have been worse post rather than peri. I know ladies suffer greatly before but do these things take a long time,as seem to get different batch of things but the panic has stopped the longest thankyou xxxxxxxx

puddlesmum

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2017, 12:46:52 PM »

Do you know with the amount of us amazing women going through this hell you would think that there would be something that could be done for the majority of us instead of all this tooing and froing with hormones and ADs. It's so upsetting.