Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Author Topic: Estrogel  (Read 1750 times)

NinaH

Estrogel
« on: December 10, 2017, 12:37:10 PM »

Hi does anyone want several bottles of estrogel expiry 2019

If someone can tell me how to post a pic that would be great  ;D

Hurdity

Re: Estrogel
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2017, 01:38:39 PM »

Yes please! If you make another post you can send pm's and I'll contact you. I am prescribed HRT and seeing the doc so it's OK for me to receive this. Would like to try adding a bit instead my patch slivers which I use to top up my dose :)

Hurdity x

NinaH

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2017, 02:01:28 PM »

Oh great!!!!! I am loathe to bin them  :)

Annie0710

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2017, 02:16:29 PM »

I'd be interested and to send postage via PayPal to you ? I've been palmed off with oestrodose yet again and resent paying £30 privately for oestrogel each time they do this x

Tinkerbell

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2017, 05:01:49 PM »

I only ever seem to get the oestrodose these days too, although I don't seem to notice any difference with it, apart from current bottle that has a dodgy pump and it seems runnier.

Linsey44

« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2017, 05:07:07 PM »

Hi

What is the difference between oestrodose and oesteogel?

I prefer oestrogel and think its absorbs better.

Linsey x

Annie0710

« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2017, 05:18:42 PM »

My night sweats come back on oestrodose and my mood/energy dip a bit x

Linsey44

« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2017, 06:19:04 PM »

Thanks. I find i have more bladder issues /poorer absorption / prob with hindsight mood lowers as well.

Im gonna email surgery with my prescription request and tell  them i only was original oestrogel not oestrodose.

See what thay say to that.

Thanks Linsey

Ps be interesting to see if others have these issues

4meSons

« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2017, 07:12:42 PM »

I was on the hunt on Friday for oestrogel  but had to give up. Was told by numerous pharmacies that oestrodose is all they are receiving now. I could tell a difference and I've only been on it a short time x

Annie0710

« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2017, 07:56:14 PM »

PHarmacy told me to specifically put oestrogel NOT oestrodose, which I do and I STILL get oestrodose!

Oestrodose has to be weaker yet the label says the same strength as oestrogel? Somebody lying to us?

Linsey44

« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2017, 08:17:03 PM »

Im gonna start thread asking this question

Hurdity

« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2017, 08:59:39 AM »

Oh great!!!!! I am loathe to bin them  :)

Hi again Mamachunk - you are very kind to offer to send these to other women but on reconsidering as mentioned in my pm I don't want to try these after all, and if you have been prescribed them then perhaps best to keep them. As I also mentioned, it's probably not a good idea for members to give out personal details like name and address to complete strangers on the internet, as you are a very new member (albeit with the best of intentions!). Sorry to pour cold water on your very generous offer and of course it's up to other members what they decide to you but I'm just expressing a note of caution. Maybe you would be able to meet up with someone who lives nearby for example if you give the approximate area where you live - which isn't too personal!! Also very important not to give prescribed medication to anyone who has not been prescribed it! Anyway whatever the outcome I hope you continue to feel well on you HRT regime :)

Take care and thanks once again!
Hurdity x

NinaH

« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2017, 04:00:35 PM »

I've sent Annie a pm if she wants them / I'm in Kent near bluewater if that helps