Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: Size of Evorel Sequi patches  (Read 1501 times)

pamb

Size of Evorel Sequi patches
« on: November 30, 2017, 09:17:16 AM »

Just applied my first patch.  Have to say I was surprised at their size.  From the comments here on the site I was expecting them to be huge!!  In fact they are the size of a nicotine patch and very discreet.  So lets hope I get on with this combination of HRT - early days I know as I've only had the thing on for  half an hour ;D.  Not looking forward to the conti part of them as I've read various reactions to them, but I suppose everyone's different to some degree but fingers crossed.

Pamb x

Lanzalover

Re: Size of Evorel Sequi patches
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2017, 11:10:04 AM »

Hi pamb

Pleased to hear you weren't phased by the size of the patch. Hoping the conti part suits you fingers crossed do let us know how you get on.

Good luck Lanzalover

Hurdity

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2017, 03:56:48 PM »

Hi pamb

Good news! Some women have to use higher doses so the 100 mcg patches are pretty large (ie double the size). The Evorel are also large compared with Estradot - but as you say if you've never seen anything else, then you have been pleasantly surprised. I also started on this preparation as my first HRT type and just happily accepted them for what they were - and they worked very quickly on flushes and sweats.

Hopefully they will do the same for you without adverse side effects. Give them 3 months if you can and see how you feel - yes fingers crossed!

Hurdity x

Samade

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2017, 11:40:27 PM »

Hi Pamb
I've been on them 4 months and so far no probs with the conti part, if anything slightly prefer it to the 50. At 2 months I didn't think it was for me but lo and behold around 3  months things settled and gently improved  ;D

pamb

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2017, 11:18:18 AM »

Thanks for the replies ladies.  I didn't realise they increased in size with the higher doses Hurdity but even then they would still be smaller than I expected.  Ashamed to admit that the 16cm square size indicated on the box threw me (I was terrible at Maths at school), and with all the comments, I was expecting a broadsheet newspaper size  ;D   

Hopefully the 50 will suit me.  I've got 3 months supply and don't expect to get major results in the early days.  Got a stinking cold at the moment so even if they were fast acting I probably wouldn't notice any difference as I feel fairly lousy :( 

Thanks again Pamb x