Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Hot hormonal flushes?  (Read 4141 times)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Hot hormonal flushes?
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2017, 04:03:40 PM »

Hi Lynne!  I wouldn't have the problem of face down on the Aga - we don't have 1 and Himself does the cooking  ;).

Initially as I went into peri, I had my sweats - 'all over glow' - effects immediately after my evening bath and I also took my evening meds at that time, so was never certain what was causing the layers of light liquid over my back from shoulders to waist.  Happened for several months really early on, after periods had stopped.

These symptoms are slightly different in that I am in general hot, no 'all over glow'  ......   enough to throw off the covers.  Must be seasonal for me?
« Last Edit: October 16, 2017, 06:35:33 PM by CLKD »

CLKD

« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2017, 06:34:22 PM »

Not a particularly 'old' thread ......... as I bumped it this week  :-\

CLKD

« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2017, 10:59:31 PM »

Mum - in her 90s - has been experiencing what she describes as 'sweats'.  It makes her feel really, really ill "like I'm going to die".  It begins in her scalp and she has sweat pouring down her face, neck, into her cleavage .......... but the GP can't find anything 'wrong' but hasn't witnessed these sweats.  Could it be hormonal?

I had a few more a couple of weeks ago ............ made me feel right 'off'  :-\
Pages: 1 [2]