Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: IRRITABILITY  (Read 4125 times)

Annie0710

Re: IRRITABILITY
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2017, 05:47:42 AM »

I do try to avoid them but impossible sometimes

Other times it happens it's not others fault, it's me and that annoys me so much, why be afraid to be around nice people ? None of it makes sense x

Sparkle324

« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2017, 06:15:03 PM »

Ok so update on my situation. Had a good long chat with my gp & he feels the anxiety element of my Generalised Anxiety Disorder is in overdrive. I go from very depressive moods to anxiety etc & back again! Which im all fully aware of but whilst the anxiety is so active the anti depressants are not doing what they should be doing because the anxiety is so accute. He has prescribed anti anxiety meds (which i have anyhow for emergencies...im on lexotan but theyre all benzo type). Gp wants me to take consistently for 2 weeks. This will help move the anxiety out of the way so the the anti depressants can do their job! My anxiety is defo manifesting in irritable moods & is crippling at this stage. Gp feels its important not to change too much 2 suddenly as then it can be hard 2 establish whats causing it. Also recommends counselling so have a referral for that & will also see gynae in jan also to check hormone levels. Taking the anti anxiety meds are fine but the sedative part will take a bit to adjust to.  ??? Thanks everyone...stil a long road ahead under no illusions  :-\

Dancinggirl

« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2017, 06:18:32 PM »

Sparkle324 - it sounds as though you have a good GP.  Hope things improve for you soon.  DG x

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2017, 06:57:06 PM »

Let us know how you get on!

Lanzalover

« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2017, 07:10:56 PM »

Hi Sparkle324

Hoping things improve for you soon.

Sending good wishes and a  :bighug:

Love Lanzalover x