Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Floating  (Read 5070 times)

HopeAlone

Re: Floating
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2017, 05:46:17 PM »

Cheers Dotty
I will check it out x

HopeAlone

« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2017, 05:48:08 PM »

Accept?  It's The Change, named for a reason  ::).  It really does help that we don't feel so alone!
I don't do change very well I'm afraid but it does help that others are dealing with it too x

Hurdity

« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2017, 09:19:16 AM »

Hi HopeAlone

Sorry to see you have decided to leave us so soon after joining. I do hope you are OK and that something hasn't upset you - perhaps you have deleted your account by mistake or felt that dwelling on other's problems might be making you feel worse - I know that some members decide to leave for this reason.

Just one point as well in case you're looking in - if you don't get an answer or not immediately - it's not because no-one is interested - but this forum has so many members and many of us have very busy lives and just come on when we can. I only look at a small fraction of posts as I'm sure do others.

Whatever the reason for your leaving, I hope you feel better as you continue on your peri-menopausal journey - I was only just catching up with your peri diary too! :)

Take care...

Hurdity x

Daisydot

« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2017, 06:09:30 PM »

Hi Hurdity can I just say that I think you are a wonderful person along with so many other ladies on this forum and God bless you all for giving whatever time you have spare to reassure people like us also dr Heather Currie for enabling this forum I truly admire you all especially when you have so much going on in your own lives so huge thank you xx

Hurdity

« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2017, 08:39:52 PM »

That's a very kind thing to say Daisydot and makes it all worthwhile to know that the effort is appreciated - but definitely not wonderful. Those of us who post regularly on here (some a bit older like me  ::) ) do so because we have gained some knowledge along the way and want to share this with others to try to help. Me - I feel passionately that a better menopause with minimal symptoms should be within the reach of everyone regardless of status or income - and I just want others to be able to feel as well as I have done over the past 10 years and to be able to live life to the full without having to bother about flushes and sweats, joint aches and such like. I really entered a new lease of life once my children left home (finally only about a year or so ago after university) and this wouldn't have been possible without HRT I'm sure!

Yes we have Dr Currie to thank for giving access to the huge amount of information there is out there on menopause and to enable us to share our experiences and knowledge through this forum.:)

Hurdity x

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2017, 04:45:01 PM »

Sad that HopeAlone decided to leave.  However, when I visit I read all the threads which show as 'unread since last visit', otherwise, what's the point .........  :-\
« Last Edit: December 17, 2017, 05:12:12 PM by CLKD »

redrocker

« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2017, 05:08:07 PM »

Yes i get it as well along with a foggy head and dizzyness,, infact i have had it for the last week think its definately hormone related as i dont get it all the time,ive taken to keeping a diary re symptoms and have found a pattern at certain times of the month,do you keep a symptom diary if not maybe try to....even tho i dont bleed anymore i still have all the symptoms, im not on hrt tho,.but am really considering it as its doing my head in tbh...all the best to you hope you feel better soon..
Redrocker

Ginger2004

« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2017, 02:00:17 PM »

I have been having this at different stages of my cycle, it was such a worry for me initially but since reading on this forum, I'm sure it's hormonal related. Although I have been told I am no where near my periods ending as my hormones are all fine when checked I am a that age and think this is a peri menopausal symptom.

It makes me very off balance sporadically and like this thick fog feeling in my head , sometimes like a hangover feeling and I have not drank for years.  It's a very unpleasant feeling.
Pages: 1 [2]