Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: Femostan  (Read 1099 times)

Angel robin

Femostan
« on: November 06, 2017, 04:04:10 PM »

Hi everyone, newbie here looking for advice. I have been on Femostan 2/10 for 9 years which i felt great on. I decided to try and come off it so changed to Femostan 1/10 2 mnths ago.  Since starting the lower dose I have lost my Get up and go. Feel depressed and sad. Could cry at the drop of a hat. :'( I think the lower dose is too low and i should go back on higher dose. Anyone else found this happened to them ? Thanks :-\
« Last Edit: November 06, 2017, 04:42:24 PM by Angel robin »

Angel robin

Re: Femostan
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2017, 05:53:51 PM »

Anyone ?   :'(

Hurdity

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2017, 06:05:58 PM »

:welcomemm:  angelrobin

I'm leaving right now for fitness class but just wanted to welcome you! Someone will be along to answer soon :)

Hurdity x

Mary G

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2017, 06:27:54 PM »

angelrobin, I have never tried Femoston but if you feel like that after 2 months then I would say yes, that dose is probably too low for you and it would be better to go back to the higher dose.

I was on Angeliq for a while which is similar to Femoston with 1mg oestrogen and it didn't do anything for me at all but unfortunately there isn't a 2mg oestrogen dose of Angeliq so I ended up topping up with a 50mcg oestrogen patch.

Can you easily go back to Femoston 2/10?

Angel robin

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2017, 07:54:52 PM »

Thanks so much for answering  :) I am just off the phone with my doc and he said i can go back on the higher dose. I feel better already just knowing this  ;) hope im not disappointed, will keep you updated  ::)