Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Femseven sequi...advice needed please  (Read 3593 times)

Kwebst

Re: Femseven sequi...advice needed please
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2017, 09:26:47 PM »

I've only once put a patch on my front and it lasted 2 days then it crinkled so much I had to take ie off. So it was back to the butt cheeks. I always change my patch at night before bed. Gently warm the skin with a hair dryer before putting it on. Hold the palm of your hand against it for a minute or so and it should be fine. Your skin has to be absolutely bone dry and free from lotions. Since I tried that trick mine have all lasted a week. Best of luck!

HopeAlone

« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2017, 07:18:54 PM »

Hi Mabel
Did you speak to your doctor about changing or are you going to "stick" with the femseven ? X

mabel64

« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2017, 11:19:01 PM »

Hi there HopeAlone, I did see gp and told him the problem I was having with the patches. He asked if I wanfed to try a different type of patch or a tablet, in the end I opted for a tablet so have started on femston 1/10...good thing is I feel this gp is willing to listen and discuss things. I also asked whether I should change onto a different AD, but we thought it may be best to see what results I get on the hrt and lokk at it again in amonth or so.

Thank you for asking! How are you doing with the femseven?
Pages: 1 [2]