Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Author Topic: New to everol  (Read 1111 times)

Dezrad

New to everol
« on: October 18, 2017, 09:16:27 AM »

Hi all thanks for the add I am new to hrt approx 5weeks my flushes are much the same bad to the extent I can't put my long pants on yet sounds daft but feel immediately claustrophobic and hot! But the worse thing is since being on the patches I am having bouts of rage I can't day it's the patches for definite but I have never experienced this and it's bad I can't control it without walking away because this is not me has anyone else ever experienced this any help appreciated thank you

Hurdity

Re: New to everol
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2017, 04:15:50 PM »

Hi Dezrad

:welcomemm:

Can you tell us a bit more about yourself - how old you are, and what your periods were doing before you started HRT -  have you skipped any yet, how long between periods, heavy light etc? Also is it Evorel sequi, conti or just Evorel 50 (this will depend whether you are peri or post meno and whether you have a womb or Mirena)?

Patches usually work within a few days - depending on your situation - but sometimes women react negatively to the progestogen part of Evorel (the combi patches) which can cause pms type symptoms.

Hurdity x

Dezrad

Re: New to everol
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2017, 10:30:05 AM »

Hi I'm 54 haven't had a period since 2009 no bleeding since my patches are everol conti thanks