Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 76 out now. (Summer issue, June 2024)

media

Author Topic: Wellness 2 in 1 cream  (Read 2086 times)

jessieblue

Wellness 2 in 1 cream
« on: September 27, 2017, 06:20:15 PM »

Hi everyone.  I was just wondering if anyone had any knowledge or experience with wellness creams?  I have been using the wellness 2 in one cream for about a month or so and I have to say I do feel a lot better!  Hot flushes are almost gone and my anxiety has eased.  I still have a little bladder irritability and VA but am having the mona lisa treatment for that next week.  I just wondered if there are any contra indications to taking it or if anyone has had success with it too.  I guess it may just be coincidental that I feel better, but I do.  :)

Hurdity

Re: Wellness 2 in 1 cream
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2017, 07:35:15 AM »

Hi jessieblue

Glad to hear you are feeling better- but as you suggest it is probably coincidence, or placebo, as it is very weak and there is little evidence to support its clinical use in menopause. Although the latter is powerful (mind over matter and all that!) - this can only do so much. I presume you are peri-menopausal? If so, your symptoms will wax and wane as your hormone levels fluctuate - as did mine!

Good luck with the Mona Lisa treatment - do report back as Maryjane is doing as many women will be interested to hear :)

Hurdity x

jessieblue

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2017, 08:29:34 AM »

Hi Hurdity and thank you.  That is interesting then because along with less anxiety....although today I am feeling a little anxious. lol.....my hot flushes are a lot improved.  I have had them for nearly 10 years so that is interesting as just recently i have had very few and much less extreme temperature.  I am post meno.  Had no bleeding for 7 years since mirena coil was fitted so not sure exactly when periods stopped.  I will keep everyone updated on the MLT.  I am really hoping to reduce the weird bladder and vaginal sensations of itchy burny dropsy feelings.  I have rectocele too but dont think it will help with that.  I hope to avoid bladder infections too as this is a big worry for me if I have sex.  Last one was last november but I get random symptoms on and off and never know if its infection or not.

Bluebell

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2017, 11:06:23 AM »

Can someone explain to me about the Mona Lisa treatment? I'm on vagifem too. I insert two a week
but still sometimes feel the need to go for a wee straight after I've been..and can feel a bit swollen and heavy down there. 😬

Annie0710

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2017, 11:59:24 AM »

Carol  you can increase the vagifem to 3/4 times a week.

Bluebell

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2017, 08:02:05 PM »

Thanks Annie0710, I'll definitely up it to 3.

Carol. x

jessieblue

« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2017, 11:04:41 PM »

Carol Litster, your symptoms sound exactly like mine!  If you google mona lisa touch it will be a lot quicker than me trying to remember what it says it will do.  Heres hoping but I cannot tolerate local oestrogen and dont want to do systemic if |I can avoid it.

Annie0710

« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2017, 04:59:21 AM »

Thanks Annie0710, I'll definitely up it to 3.

Carol. x

I'm doing 5-7 a week to relieve ins and outs down there x

Bluebell

« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2017, 09:21:38 PM »

Hi jessieblue, I googled Mona Lisa Touch and I'm now fully informed. It's good to know when things get really bad there's help to be had. All the best for next week.

Carol.  X

Yammy1

« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2017, 01:16:25 PM »

HI jessieblue, so happy for you that the cream is making you feel a lot better. Am going to look into it myself, after all the only thing that matters is you feel better. I really hope it continues to work, can it be bought over the counter or is it prescription x