Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: Having problems  (Read 2153 times)

Keepgoing

Having problems
« on: September 30, 2017, 10:34:24 AM »

Hi

Not been on for a while as everything was ticking along nicely. I am on 3 pumps of estrogel and 100g utro but recently when on utro my night sweats are bad. I am beginning to get the morning sickness feeling back as well. I'm wondering do I need to up my estrogel or lower it. I cannot stand the nauseous feeling. I'm also on testosterone.  The past 2 months I have had an awful break out of spots all over my chin so hormones don't seem to be under control. Any help would be much appreciated. Xx

Keepgoing

Re: Having problems
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2017, 10:35:52 AM »

Oops forgot to say take the utro for 10 days xx

Annie0710

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2017, 10:45:56 AM »

Aw Keepgoing this isn't good news after such a great spell

I'm no expert but maybe the prog phase is lowering your oestrogen absorption? I wonder if you try increasing oestrogen the days leading up to, during and after using prog it'd balance out more and end the sweats ? I always know my oestrogen is lower as night sweats are the first thing to return xx

Keepgoing

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2017, 11:19:11 AM »

Awww thanks Annie...I know everything was good and I don't need this I'm having to deal with splitting from my partner 4 months ago now the hormones grrrr...how are you doing are you married yet? X

Annie0710

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2017, 12:13:08 PM »

Oh god I'm so sorry to hear about your break up.  Was it mutual ? Keep your chin up girl and 'keepgoing'

Yes went to Gretna just under 2 weeks, was really lovely and returned from honeymoon 5am this morning xx

Mary G

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2017, 03:22:11 PM »

Keepgoing, it sounds like the Utrogestan is drowning out the positive effects of the oestrogen.  Have you thought about lowering the Utrogestan dose to 100mg for 7 days each month?  It is better and more effective when used vaginally too.

Keepgoing

« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2017, 05:21:09 PM »

Hi Mary g I use it vaginally I might try the 7 days next month and if I still feel the same may need to up estrogel...thanks xx

Annie congratulations on your marriage hope you have many happy years together 🎉🎉🥂

Unfortunately my break up was not mutual and complicated but that's life I will get over him in time...right now I just want the hormones back on track. Was at the docs on Friday so she has decided to check all my bloods and levels so getting that done on Monday. The night sweats usually are a sign of low estrogen but the nausea for me usually indicates it's to high so I'm a bit confused 🤷‍♀️ lol xx

Annie0710

« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2017, 10:22:19 PM »

Bless your heart.  We're always here for a virtual shoulder should you need it xxx

Keepgoing

« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2017, 11:29:39 PM »

Thanks Annie your a lovely person xx

Annie0710

« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2017, 07:11:51 AM »

Likewise.  Your sweetness has always shone through in your posts xx