Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Patch not working  (Read 1618 times)

Linda

Patch not working
« on: September 27, 2017, 06:21:03 PM »

Hi everyone , I am new to this I have started the femseven sequi patches , I have been doing well until I put a patch that I had opened two weeks ago by mistake on and I think it's not working bcos of this , I am due to go on to phase 2 on Friday I have no phase 1 patches left to change it , would it be ok to start the phase 2 a day early or should I just wait , I am amazed at how quickly my symptoms have all came back !😮😔

Taz2

Re: Patch not working
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2017, 08:35:18 PM »

Hi Linda. I would put the patch on a day early. The hormones are contained in the adhesive so they could well have dried out if the patch has been opened for a while. It is amazing how quickly symptoms can come back especially if you haven't been on them for long and not built up your oestrogen.

I hope you continue to do well on FemSeven.

Taz x  :welcomemm:

Linda

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2017, 03:43:13 PM »

Thanks for that I should have checked this earlier but my foggy brain has been bad today , I will change it now ,hopefully that is the last hiccup as these patches have done wonders for me in lots of ways 😊👍🏼

Taz2

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2017, 05:16:46 PM »

It's always good to hear that someone's feeling better.

Taz x  :foryou:

Linda

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2017, 05:43:12 PM »

Definitely 😊 I would urge anyone thinking about HRT to just try it, I just wish I had started earlier as I now realise a lot of my symptoms were because of the menopause and not just me feeling worthless ,mad ,sad no self esteem  etc I could go on there's a lot but you get my drift , and thanks again x

Taz2

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2017, 05:48:22 PM »

Lots of us on here were determined not to take HRT I think - well I was. I was convinced it would just be the end of periods and the occasional hot sweat for a month or two  ;D

I too left it quite a while before I "gave in" (that's how I saw it then) and once I began to feel better I was annoyed that I had let myself get so low before starting it.

Taz x

Linda

« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2017, 10:05:55 AM »

Hi taz, Yea I have to say I wasn't sure either I tried the tablet form at the beginning of the year and didn't work , but I was getting so frustrated I went back in and asked to try patches still not feeling as good as I have in the last 7 weeks and I had some spotting this morning too so maybe I've been a little irate because of this , I am keeping a note of everything for doc when I go after three months of patches, I have to admit I am a little worried now that it isn't going to work as well  :'(sorry I got carried away writing  :-\ x