Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: Anyone use mineral make-up? Recommendations please  (Read 4954 times)

Witch hazel

Anyone use mineral make-up? Recommendations please
« on: September 29, 2017, 07:06:12 AM »

Hi all,

I am not a great make-up wearer but need to look presentable for work (front of house role) and due to menopausal skin I am getting spotty breakouts from time to time.  I have used mineral make up quite successfully as it covers well, looks natural and doesn't crease into my lines and wrinkles, but the current brand (maybeline) has stopped doing it and I am running out  :'( - if only I'd known I would have bought a box full!

Anyone recommend one they use?  I also need to be able to buy over the counter to get shade match, as I have tried a few samples online and they are never right when they arrive.  Debenhams do Bare Minerals - anyone tried it?  Would welcome any advice please.

Thanks  :)

Butterfly22

Re: Anyone use mineral make-up? Recommendations please
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2017, 08:26:28 AM »

Hi I use Clinique super balanced as non comegenic (won't block pores) and oil free.
I suffer with breaks outs and you must use face wash and make that is oil free. Xxx

carol100

Re: Anyone use mineral make-up? Recommendations please
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2017, 08:25:55 AM »

I use Lily Lolo there is a large range of colours and you can get sample sizes for £1.50 so you can find your ideal shade quite cheaply or mix them up.
You can find it online.